Can be used either in production or the lab for planning and designing networks, preparing low level design and high level design for customer, providing proof of concept network validation, side by side verification between production and simulation, educational purposes, and risk reducing for a major failure.
- Microsoft: Windows 7, 8 and 10
- CPU i5, i7 and newer
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4
- 2.0 Ghz minimum, 4 core
- 16GB recommended
- Client requires 100GB of storage
- AMD Radeon / NVidia GeForce video card with DX11 or higher
- We recommend Full HD using 1920x1080 at 32bit
- GUI will function at lower resolutions
NuVML and GNS3 are two separate products and cannot be compared when it comes to usage: GNS3 is freeware simulation and design tool and nuVML is visualization tool that can be connected to GNS3 or production network at the same time, also nuVML is fully integrated into CML and VIRL but GNS3 is not.